Week 8 Part 2: Hashtags and Instagram

 The hashtags I decided to go with are #haveabeer, #memories, #vista, #localbeer, #Sundayfunday, #beerwithfriends, #grababud, #localmusic, and #craftingmelodies. The way I decided on these hashtags was based on the photos themselves, the day I posted them and based on the description. I decided to add most of my posts from afternoon to midnight. Afternoons seemed to be more effective than midnight because most people are just starting to jump on to their Instagram for the night opposed to when it is too late. I also did chose to do one hashtag specific to my business being #craftingmelodies, I will see how beneficial that is when I continue to use it. I learned I need to chose the times I post my photos more carefully and do not post anything after 8 pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 B: First Blog

Week 2 Part B: Brewery Business Research

Week 10: Email Marketing