Week 15: My Marketing Strategy

The social media platforms that integrated best with the business I created, Crafting Melodies Brewery, were Facebook and Instagram. The reason Facebook was one of the best was because of the tools they provide business, such as the Audience insight and Analytics tools. The Audience insight tools allow business to learn more about their customers by what posts they interact with and which ones they pass by, allowing business to be able to cater better to their audience. There is also the Analytics tools that allow you to look through the data that your page has collected such as the traffic you are bringing in on a daylit basis allowing business to be more in the know of what weeks or months brought more people to their Facebook page. Instagram was also a social media platform that worked well with my business because I was able to be more personable with the posts, I created opposed to having them be strictly about business events.

Throughout the semester the social media site I enjoyed using the most was Instagram because I had more freedom to post what I wanted. I could do the same with Facebook, but it felt like it should be more to promote events or new draft beers that would be coming to the brewery.

I believe for my business to be successful I would need to be more involved in my social media platforms and make it a priority. Now this is not a real business so it was difficult to feel invested in the way I believe I would be invested if the business were real.

To grow and sustain the business I would need to post on Instagram daily, by putting photos of new beers or events. I could also post photos wishing everyone a good Christmas or happy holidays. I could also do this on Facebook to be able to use their tools to continue to learn more about the people who are interacting with the posts I have put out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 B: First Blog

Week 2 Part B: Brewery Business Research

Week 10: Email Marketing