Week 6: Facebook Stategy

 Businesses I liked:

  • Black Plague Brewing
  • Stone Brewing
  • Belching Beaver
  • Vista Village Pub
  • Oceanside Brewing Company
  • Smittys Downtown
  • Standards Record Store


The list above are all the businesses I chose to like as my page, Crafting Melodies Brewery. I chose these businesses because as you can see most are breweries and their followers could potentially follow my page. Their followers would follow my page because all the brewery pages have potentially the same content as mine. I also decided to follow Standards Record Store because I feel like their followers and content aligns with my page as well. I can use this feature on Facebook to grow my business by connecting to followers that would like to follow the same content as the pages they follow.




I decided to make 2 posts. One was posted on Thursday mentioning "Thirsty Thursday", I chose to make this post because it is a sort of inside joke were it would help connect more with my audience who likes to drink crafted beers. I also made a post asking people to listen to a local band called "the Shed" this will show upcoming artist that we can also help them by posting their music on our page after they perform at the bar.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 B: First Blog

Week 2 Part B: Brewery Business Research

Week 10: Email Marketing